I do not know Kurt but I know Matt and more importantly, I know I would really want my fellow humans to to do something like this for me if I needed it.
My friend Kurt was diagnosed with primary sclerosing cholangitis (PSC). PSC has caused scarring and inflammation in the bile ducts of his liver, and doctors say a liver transplant is critical to his survival. Kurt was added to the transplant waiting list at Stanford Hospital in 2010, and he is in the process of being listed at a second hospital.
Time is running out… Please help Kurt, he needs your help more than ever right now. His situation has worsened & together we can help him! Please help get the word out!
Please make a donation to the National Foundation for Transplants in his name. $5 - $10 anything will help.
- x-thegirl-thattime-forgot likes this
- cuttysnark reblogged this from alamobasement and added:
- moonlightghosts reblogged this from jenkirkman
- xoxostephxoxo reblogged this from jenkirkman
- prettypoopoo reblogged this from starline
- anyhoodle reblogged this from hotsauceonpizza
- hotsauceonpizza reblogged this from skeletonshen
- skeletonshen reblogged this from delbertshoopman
- alamobasement reblogged this from jenkirkman
- jadedahlia reblogged this from starline
- jenkirkman reblogged this from mattbraunger and added:
- bloo-dy likes this
- starline reblogged this from delbertshoopman
- nikkileemarrone reblogged this from delbertshoopman and added:
- tracysoren likes this
- davidfuternick likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- mattbraunger reblogged this from delbertshoopman
- thejoyofcapris likes this
- madelineschichtel likes this
- mikekarnell likes this
- delbertshoopman posted this